Open Thread 260
This is the weekly visible open thread. Post about anything you want, ask random questions, whatever. ACX has an unofficial subreddit, Discord, and bulletin board, and in-person meetups around the world. 95% of content is free, but for the remaining 5% you can subscribe here. Also:
1: I promised to give five random survey respondents paid subscriptions. I did that earlier today. If you got a welcome email for your paid subscription, that’s why.
2: Should I continue to post Open Threads in a way where everyone gets emails about them? Do people who don’t like Open Threads dislike getting the emails (I guess realistically most of you will never see this question)? Do people who do like Open Threads worry you’d never see them if the email didn’t arrive in your inbox?